PaperMario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to the Forums- Features and Whatnot

2 posters

Go down

Guide to the Forums- Features and Whatnot Empty Guide to the Forums- Features and Whatnot

Post by mastermind777 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:58 pm

(Filling it in as I go.)

OK, these are the PaperMario Forums. The basic parts are the Forum, the Calendar, and the PM system.

Forum

The Forum is split into several categories, forums, and sub-forums. In them are topics. Members can post in topics and make polls. The lesser-knows features, however, are the ones that are more useful.

View Latest Post
-This takes the form of a small icon inside the Last Post box. Clicking on the small icon automatically takes you dow to the last post made.

MODS AND ADMINS:
-Mods and Admins are granted permission to moderate the forums. At the bottom of each topic, you should see "Quick mod tools:" under "Jump To:". This drop-down menu has options for deleting, moving, locking, splitting, and merging. There are also icons below the menu that do the exact same thing.
-Also, mods and admins can post in locked topics.

[What can I say? It's a work in progress... but it should have taught you at least one thing, unless you are an expert on forum usage...]
mastermind777
mastermind777
PaperMario Team
PaperMario Team

Male Number of posts : 95
Humor : ???
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://mastermind777sblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Guide to the Forums- Features and Whatnot Empty Re: Guide to the Forums- Features and Whatnot

Post by SWEclipse Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks for the check posts button on forums! most I was on did not have it
SWEclipse
SWEclipse

Male Number of posts : 17
Humor : Say what?
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down